Terms and Conditions
- Customer will be responsible for the food item chosen. Restaurant will deliver the order as per the request. Any mistakenly chosen item needs to be paid.
- While registering, all the data entered in our system will be kept privately by the restaurant and will not be circulated to any third party.
- Any allergies or the dietary requirement needs to be mentioned prior the order is done. A special requirements box is in the cart system where customer can add the dietary requirements as necessary.
- Restaurant is not responsible for any incidents or happenings occurred because of allergies, if it is not informed to the restaurant in prior.
- Restaurant will not be responsible for the delay in delivery or collection of the food:
- if the address is provided wrong while ordering online
- if the phone number is provided wrong while ordering online
- Payment made via PayPal will be handled by our tech partner CNBLINK LTD. In case of the PayPal payments done by the customers within the website of the restaurant (http://rajeevs.co.uk/ & http://cnblinkonlinekitchen.co.uk/rajeevs/) will have the name of their tech partner CNBLINK on the bank statement of customer.
- Refunds are only applicable if the food is not the same as ordered. And if the payment as made via PayPal then the refund will be done within 2 working days.